Too good to be true???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think a lot of our fans have this attitude. We have dealt with the losing for a few seasons now and when our team comes out and plays well the first two games we have a hard time accepting it. I have seen a lot of people predict that we are going to lose this game, and I think it is due to this fact. People are afraid the Saints are going to break out against us (ALA EAGLES yesterday). I just hope that our players have the mind set that they KNOW they are a much better team and tonight they can prove it. This was not a post flaming people who think we are going to lose, just an observation I have noticed on a few sites. I honestly feel like this game will be close until halftime 10-10, then we blow past them in the second half, 27-13. That is my idiodic, illogical, moronic logic!!!! :grrhee:

GOOOO TITANS!

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice post.

Screw the apathy we are going to kick butt tonight.:yes:

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I keep hearing it, jump on them early and they will fold like a 1974 Yugo.
    I think it will come down to our defense against their offense. Whom ever wins that fight wins the game.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

If we come out, get up early, and take the crowd out of it the game is ours for the taking. If we keep them in the game (Fisher ball), it could be a dog fight to the end.

I agree with Ammo. I think it'll be close then we'll jump ahead after the half. We are a second half team.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've just got a really bad feeling about this game.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Bipolar came first. First came Bipolar and then came the Yugo.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I learned to drive in a Yugo.Passed 1st time.

If you can drive a piece of crap like that you can drive anything.:yes:

8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

here is a fun story...
    the daughter of a local dj up here in wisconsin picks the winners of monday night games. she is a little 6 year old girl who has no real idea about the teams. she picked the titans to win. why did she.."because the saints deffense is stinky." she is currently 2-0 with here picks. lets hope she goes 3-0.
    go titans!!!

35-17

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well...so far I am right, were up 10-7 at half...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar