Tony Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

One player who is hardly ever mentioned, but was a pretty big contributor last year was Tony Brown. He had two fumble recoveries at home against the Texans, and one touchdown. Without those, we would have undoubtedly been out of the running for the playoffs. When they moved him out to end he played solidly as well.

I personally am glad to see that he is running as the #2 DT behind AH.

Anyways just giving credit where it is due.

Go #97!
    Randy Starks has really not shown jack since his rookie year. I'm glad to see Brown, someone who was expected to do nothing, do something.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I like Brown a lot, hopefully he can continue to play and light a fire under Starks to make him play better, or Starks is on the bench this year.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Brown is a player. He shows up. That's what earns you playtime.

4. Brown is differently a good rotating DT and i'm glad fisher brought him back.He played well is played solid for big al last year.That what makes a good d-line,good depth

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He was a very pleasant surprise last year. Kinda like KVB, but not quite as much impact....still couldn't ask for much for from a guy off the streets. I don't think Starks or even Robaire really outplayed him last year.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Haha... that was me during the Texans game when Tony Brown took that fumble back for a touchdown.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

haha yeah man, I was there too. The end zone where Pacman returned that punt.

8. Hey today in camp he did really really good!! In the drills getting to the QB!!

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That was the only game I got to see at LP Field last year. That was a thrilling moment to see that td :yes:

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Always great news to get value out of a cheap investment. I'd love it if he could stick around here for a few years, he's bounced around 3 or 4 other NFL teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar