Tommy Smith torn on Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Just the fact that he's debating it is pretty sad and gives me no faith. But he could very well just be taking the classy route. Munch is a good guy, and I hope he does well as an OL coach elsewhere (as long as he isn't with our division or on the Ravens/Steelers) because let's be honest he is an OL coach and nothing more. A great one at that. It's a shame he was ever offered the HC position because our OL may not be a total disgrace right now.

We absolutely must lose out, fellas. I don't know when some of you will understand the concept of wanting your team to lose in dire situations, but this is certainly a dire situation. It's for the greater good of this team!

Just lose, baby!

But dammit I know our team will play flawless in Week 17 and fool Tommy Boy into keeping this loser around for another year. We've won four Week 17 games in a row. What a waste. Stop winning the pointless games!

Munchak learned best from Fisher... how to suck ass as a coach and keep a job forever. Apparently the secret in Tennessee is to be nice, change nothing, and run conservative/predictable offenses and soft defenses.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If we win our last three games AND make the playoffs AND win at least one playoff game he can stay. I cringe as I say that though.

This is simply an impossible scenario anyways. At this point I don't see how we could hold tiebreakers on the Ravens or Dolphins, so unless both of those teams lose out we have no chance.

3. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Guys.. think about it this way.. What type of the line Head Football Coach is going to come and coach a team for an owner that goes public throwing him under the bus. Ignore what any of these players, coaches, owners etc etc say. Its the right thing to do. Just chill .. it will work itself out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yeah, you don't even acknowledge the possibility of a firing if it isn't pretty much a done deal. Its like with a spouse... you don't even utter the d-word until you've pretty much decided.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think Munch is done gone! Lets just hope we go outside and get someone that is not tied to the oilers/titans/ and especially Jeff Fisher!

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Clay Travis had a good point today on his show. To see how good your coach/player is, wondering if you cut/fire that person, how many other teams would want to sign/hire him. So, how many teams would want to hire Munch? I don't think any would as a head coach anyway.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've been saying the same thing. If we fire Munch there's a 0% chance any other (NFL) team goes after him as HC. And I honestly don't even think anyone would go after him as a coordinator. The dude is a position coach, plain and simple. Yet he's our HEAD coach. The sooner we move on the better.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Several teams were interested in Fisher too

just sayin

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think he is blowing smoke, to give fans hope.

10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

we must lose out. fire the incompetent staff(smith threw frodo under the bus in his cj comment), and get higher draft pick. just as someone said a page or so back... just lose baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar