Tommy Smith: Titans working to improve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Yeah we got him as soon as possible. The day he was cut or early the next day.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Good point, but we just got him. Hopefully he does work out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

seems like too little too late with 3 games left to go, doesn't hurt to try tho!

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like how we just gave up 50 points but all people want to complain about is the offense.

Our offense is 18th in scoring while the defense is ranked 17th. At this point both are sub par.I'm sick of people like Mike Keith making excuses for this soft defense.

As for some of our skill players playing elsewhere i doubt Wright would have any more catches on another team that has many weapons to choose from and if CJ were in New England or detroit he would be 2nd string.

Please do not blame the f*cking coaches for that guys inconsistencies!

Bottom line is that a change should have been made on monday after the Denver game. Munch's record over all and against the division is not good enough to get another chance. Time to move on.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Chiefs gave up 35 vs Broncos the week before, Manning is a beast. Our defense is the only thing we have working for us.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Let alone... They played HOW MANY SNAPS?

7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

The defense, last year, was one of the worst in the history of organized football. This year they resemble an average defense thanks to Greg Williams. That's the reason we've not been blown out as much this year.

Compared to last season, they seem like the steel curtain. They're not, but because they've kept us from seeing 21+ pt. losses regularly, I think that lessens the critism.

They're not particularly good, but being better than atrocious quiets most......right or wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar