Tommy Boy has Spoken (Obesity in America)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titantrusince82, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ridiculous to think that adults CAN think for themselves. Take a look around you and how stupid we are as a whole these days.

How a child is raised is detrimental to how he thinks during the early parts of his life, I really dont see how that can be argued against but I could be wrong.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I want to clarify, its not MAKING people obese, but that along with the other factors that I have mentioned, is a major cause of it. We are bombarded from the time we are toddlers (including offering toys to get the young ones in, in happy meals) with how to be unhealthy.

I am 100 percent in favor of accountability, but that doenst mean that other factors are not out there and are valid issues.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Alex has too much faith in people.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

All I'm really doing is helping thread along to its inevitable location. Fattie

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I did just eat a Moe's burrito

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Chipotle is better.

Also most people can't think for themselves or really even control their own impulses. Look around you.

Humans are animals.

We are only a few thousand years removed from living in caves and under rocks. Biologically we are essentially the same.

Our bodies are built to starve. We can exist off little food. People were built to gorge themselves on fats, sugars and salts because in the cave days it could be a while before another meal could be acquired.

That instinct doesn't die.

We are built to eat and screw in the most effective/effortless way possible. Pretty much it. Large portions of our population are doing exactly that.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'm watching Blade Runner.

Again.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Masterpiece

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Did you watch all of nuBSG first to get the full story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar