Tommie off to a horrible start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Escape will likely come tomorrow. I don't see Tommie waiting another day. Its counter productive, especially if he is firing Munchak. He has to get on with the job of finding another coach, should that be the case.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

How close is Tommy Smith to death? Serious question. He doesn't look very healthy, and was breathing heavily during his press conference. He might not have much time left....

He also has a stutter problem and doesn't look like he can dress himself...Is this really our owner?

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Remember when everyone was hoping for Bud to die because it would get so much better after Bud?

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

These things take time..... Al Davis dying didn't seem to do much good, but if we're in a rebuilding phase officially again, don't expect the playoffs for another couple seasons....

Smith better do something tomorrow, this is taking way too damn long.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I think this saying needs to be redone

it shall now go

lets not jump out of the frying pan and onto the flat electric stovetop

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

aka status quo...

i mean sh*t, we've been 'rebuilding' since Air's heydays!! (hold that fluke year that we went 13-3)

7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Coaches we can't target:
    Greg Roman 49ers
    Winston Moss Packers
    Jay Gruden Bengals
    Mike Zimmer Bengals
    Ken Whisenhunt Chargers
    Dave Toub KC
    Pep Hamilton Indy

Not saying these are any of my top choices, but these are guys with names being thrown around that could be a head coach somewhere. These are also all guys that have a game to play wildcard weekend and can't be interviewed. Maybe Tommy has his eyes on one of these guys, hence the delay firing of Mike.

Just being optimistic

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

makes sense and I do like optimistic view points although most of my posts these past few months has been pessimistic but realistic.

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Wasn't Webster quoted this off-season wanting to play more like the 49ers? He does have connections with the team, hence the trade in last draft. Maybe they are looking to target Greg Roman.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I sure would hope so and I would be ok with that. Can't be worse than what we have now, anything can't be worse than what we have now!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar