Rumor Tom Brady to the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 20, 2020.

1. JT2000

JT2000 Special Teams Standout

We have a good run blocking line. Not a good pass blocking line. We have an OK D without a real pass rush.

Did you happen to watch the game yesterday?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Starter

Yeah I agree 100%. There is a chance you land on a late round QB but I’d rather have a vet QB. JRob has been decent at getting some value late in drafts with position guys. Amani Hooker, Jayon Brown, Sharpe, David Long, etc.

No point in going QB IMO.

#72 Dman5TX, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Brady is going to cost more than Tannehill, and I don't know that he's better. Keep in mind, I mean better in 2020, not better overall, that's obvious.

4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I’m a big fan of Tanne and what he did this year. However if Brady does in fact decide to leave NE the Titans would be a very attractive place for him to come play for. Brady at this point in his career is going to want to play on a team that’s primed to make a SB run. Given his relationship with Vrabel If that opportunity presents itself I think Jrob & Vrabs sure as hell entertain it especially if Brady comes cheaper than Tanne. I’m going to be following the local sports radio here closely in the upcoming weeks. They sometimes get a jump on the team news before shefty and the rest of the football gurus do. I’ll pass on anything I hear.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Pro Bowler

It’s not nitpicking. You said they would lose, very vocally, at least each of the previous 2 weeks. You were 100% wrong.

If we’re gonna go by preseason predictions and hanging a hat on a team I said WOULDNT go to the SB, I bet everyone here is equal at selecting a team to not go to the SB.

If you have something posted about your 9ers pick, I’ll give you some credit on your guess. But to pretend like you have any more foresight than anyone else is ridiculous. You’ve given no actual proof of your claims and certainly haven’t backed up that you know more than anyone else based on the picks that can be tracked around here.

No need to PM me. Just search in your profile posts and you should easily be able to find where I quoted you to respond.
    I can imagine this getting moved to a different thread too since it has nothing to to with Brady. Maybe you should start your own DP predictions thread so everyone can see your insight from beginning of the season to end. I’m sure plenty will follow along.

• LOL LOL x 3
  6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Why wouldn't they do anything. Jimmy Garrapollo sat behind Brady. He will be playing in the super bowl in couple weeks. Drew Brees was a second round pick. Wasn't Russell Wilson a third round pick? Everybody knows the Brady story. Plenty more examples, but those are the first that come to mind.

7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Nope. This fan base wanted him as well.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't see why the Titans would want a QB who won't be with the team long-term. Unless you think Brady is playing at a high level when he's 45, then it's stupid to consider him, IMO.

Tanny is our QB next season whether he's signed or tagged.

I doubt Brady leaves but, if he did, it would be to a large-market team who is desperate to give their franchise a short-term spark or a team who would be very competitive if they just had better QB play (Colts).

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

It was only a matter of time......
    BBEE98FE-757B-4FF5-A367-AAE721662B28.jpeg

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I'm still saying its gonna be colts

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar