Rumor Tom Brady to the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Lazy take. We missed almost every pick in the time between Reese and Robinson. I could say that about almost every single position. ESPECIALLY QB

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Pro Bowler

I agree lazy take using the titans as the example BUT I think there is a misconception about drafting a RB that isn’t true. I think the position is just as hard as ever to draft, especially early but because of the success rate of the position in late round picks, I think people see this as RB being easier to draft or replace.
    With that, it cannot be underestimated the team, coach, and just general situation that successful replacement backs step into.

3. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Sorry, I saw the change with Tannehill. MM had the same oline for two games and could do nothing with it. If you think you have a better chance finding a qb in the draft than a rb, then you can live in that delusion. But that is patently false. Would you rather go into the season with Jacob Eason and Henry or Tannehill and Swift? I will take Tannehill and swift all day.

4. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

not saying there are not misses at RB, but I am confident that qb is harder to find and harder to overcome if you miss. Who in then league would disagree?

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Pro Bowler

Definitely overcome, likely harder to scout (find).

I also don’t think RB get the same pressure though either. QBs (certainly takes early) are expected to step in, win and be successful all around where I think RB get a little more leniency in comparison.
    Kind of tough to compare the two but being “easier” than QB doesn’t make it “easy” overall.

6. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

This is like trying to watch 2 paraplegic turtles tap dance.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Sankey was terrible
    Chris Brown wasn't that great either

8. McNair9

McNair9 Rookie

Even with Brady the raiders are not contenders for anything. We know what the Chiefs are and Denver played well down the stretch. To me it makes zero sense for Brady to go there

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Antonio Brown has apparently met with Gruden....Raider interested in Brown and Brady reunion?

Personally I wouldn't touch AB....he's on an apology tour but still shooting his mouth off...he just doesn't get it

Slams the XFL, states they would be jealous of him getting the ball and all the women lol

Smart move with sexual allegations still looming

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar