Rumor Tom Brady to the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yeah...for some reason some people here think he’s gonna do us a sweet heart deal....no way...it’s his last chance at a big payday

2. JT2000

JT2000 Special Teams Standout

Based on what I saw of Brady this year I don't know how you could come to that conclusion - that Brady could do more than Tannehill in the situation he was in. Are you sure you're not thinking of Brady past?

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Well if you are pointing out Jrob’s success at 2nd round picks I agree with you. Davis isn't a success story.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Starter

He’s a starter. Again the point was to show why waste those picks on a backup QB

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Where could Brady end up as a starter?
    Patriots?
    Titans? I'd rather have Tannehill
    Colts? Brissett?
    Broncos?
    Raiders? Carr?
    Chargers? Rivers?
    TB?
    Carolina?

As a backup.. has said he would be open to mentoring a young QB

6. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Interesting. I didnt know he said that. If that's the case, the chargers could be an option. They are likely to draft Herbert.

I dont see him anywhere besides with the Patriots, Colts, Chargers, or retired.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

All y'all saying Brady is done because 2019 wasn't the greatest for him are overlooking how pathetic his supporting cast was. No WRs, TEs, or RBs. and yet he still threw for 4,057 yards, 24 TDs, 8 INTs. Brady isn't looking like 2015 Peyton either, he's still throwing the ball relatively well. One would think his numbers would go up next year if he had Derrick Henry running the ball and our WRs and TEs to throw to. Not to mention he's a damn winner.

I like Tanny, but everything is gonna have to line up perfectly for him to win us a super bowl. Like 2017 Nick Foles. We have a better chance of winning a super bowl with Brady next year, and you don't get a chance like this often. We're super bowl starved. I'll take it.

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

It's likely that if we keep both Henry and Tannehill one of them will wind up getting the FT. It's reality, we can't sign both to big contracts and pay everyone else we need.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I actually think we can

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea on like 600 attempts

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar