Rumor Tom Brady to the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

still not sure about Davis...Chiefs put Chris Jones on him and he ate Davis up. He is a weak link in our line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Starter

Lol.... That’s what you got out of that?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

9-7 both years...now of corse you will fanboi about “if Tanny had started sooner....blah, blah”. The O Literally Runs through BDH, tanny does a good job tho...enjoy prison.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Starter

He wouldn't win here, we don't video tape other team's practices so he has nothing to watch

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You are missing a few guys

@Riverman can help you with the name of one of them :)

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

No thanks on Brady

Sign Tannehill to a reasonable contract and get a decent back up in FA. Keep the picks for D

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Yes I did watch the game . We were in the AFC championship game with Tannehill . Brady stands a chance of possibly taking us one game farther.Or better yet If we had Brady on Sunday could we have faired better possibly? I don’t know maybe I’m crazy.

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Starter

Dodd, Johnson, and Taylor. I didn’t include them for a reason. Point of the post was to show JRob has done well finding day 2 guys who can contribute for this team. Why waste a day 2 pick on a backup QB?

9. Rwill

Rwill Starter

I would guess Brady would have been sacked a few times. You know what happens when Brady gets sacked? He has a meltdown.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

"Reasonable deal" may be the quandary.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar