Tom Brady dips off the field without giving props to Foles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SouthSide1, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

So after all this talk about Brady being such a class act he chooses not to give Foles his props :shakehead:
    He is not the only QB to do this but I have yet to see an article roasting him the way that Cam Newton was.One article actually said it was no big deal that Brady ran off the field and that he even had a right to do so given that he suffered a Super Bowl loss:rolleyes:. LOL honestly I can understand being pissed but all the way back to when I was 8 years old, after the game you did what? Line up and smack the opposing players hand and say "good game" even though you were like man F#@* those guys! It's part of sports and Brady should not get a pass. Maybe he was pissed because Foles caught a pass and he didn't,hell who knows. It was bad enough hearing Patriots fans make excuses all day at work then I came across this article.Even Michael Jordan apologized to Kerr after he socked him for slacking in practice. Sorry Brady but in my mind your G.O.A.T title is revoked to me.

Poor sport: Tom Brady didn’t congratulate Nick Foles after Super Bowl LII.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

He was in a hurry to go dip his tongue in his sons mouth.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Dips of what?

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't mind this stuff, who really wants to congratulate the guy who 1-up'd them..?

I didnt even care when Cam Newton celebrated every 1st down and touchdown like he was doing it for the first time. But maybe that's just me...

This isn't really news worthy to be honest

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Cam Newton's a punk ass *****.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

He's a man child

7. The Hammer

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Left the field really fast lol

9. The Hammer

I know, I was being smarmy

I think you meant to say "Dips off" instead of "Dips of" ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

You're right about you 4 being giant children.. However you know your stuff when it comes to the NFL so it's not as obvious you're forever going to act like you're 25

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar