Tom Ashworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Our RT position is still in question. Here is another Patriot FA. Does anyone have an opinion of him? All I really know is he was a UDFA who broke into the lineup. I guess he wasn't real long term, but has, what, two of the rings? I know he played the right side, but has also stepped in on the left. He could be had for relatively little, I imagine (little more than the minimum?), and once the line is solidifed, could be a reliable backup, a la Jason Matthews, I'm thinking.

And yes, in the Brady commercial, he is one of the five layers of Visa protection. Which one was he? Discuss amongst yourselves.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ashworth is idenity theft assistance.
    That could come in real handy when
    Peyton Manning is making us look like losers.

We need to look at anyone who is good to come in here.

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

2005 stats - 14 games, 11 starts, 6.5 sacks allowed for 55.5 yards, 3 false starts

There was a false rumor that he was coming for a visit.

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

I beleive he is 29 years old so if he was signed at the right price I wouldn't mind

5. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

I talked to a guy last night that works for Titans Radio and he said that Ashworth is visting the Texans today and the Titans tomorrow. He also said that Ashworth's agent seems to believe that Ashworth is leaning toward signing with the Titans though. He would be a great fit at RT this year.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Get somebody to the airport in a Eddie jersey.

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

If the Titans sign Ashworth, its definately another sign that this it not going to be another rebuidling year. I really dont think Bud Adams is spending all this money to win in 2007.

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Agreed

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Logical - why would the Cows pick NOW to start getting quality OL.

I say they wait till Carr has all the mobility of the 49ers Nameth and THEN form a solid OL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar