Today im very Asante Samuel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'd love Griffin, if he ever decided to quit playing like a P#$#Y.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

A 31-year-old CB who's getting paid $10 million, can only play zone and is perhaps the NFL's worst tackler. It's stunning that he hasn't been traded yet...

Maybe for a 5th on draft day. I wouldn't give up anything more than that.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

You forgot the part where he maybe the best zone cover corner in the NFL and I doubt he can ONLY play zone but it defiantly is his strength. Luckly we kinda run a zone scheme huh.

4. TorontoTitanFan

Honestly, I would rather roll the dice on Aqib Talib, who Tampa is apparently shopping. Could probably get him for a very late-round pick since he's facing a long suspension and he's due way less money than Samuel. Talib's a bad apple for sure, but he's a great player when he's actually on the field and the Titans wouldn't really be relying on him for anything. Let him serve his suspension and get whatever you can out of him when he's available. Make it clear to him that this is his last chance as an NFL player.

That said, I think there's zero chance they even consider trading for Talib. The Pacman stuff surely still stings a lot of people in the organization.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He might go to prison...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Griffin and Samuel should start a football camp on what not to do when tackling. Or a class called Whiffers 101

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TorontoTitanFan

So make it a conditional 7th rounder. It's not that hard.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

exactly. Idiots are just as good of teachers as smart people are. you've gotta learn what NOT to do, too.

I can see it now, the Michael Griffin School of Tackling.

I will never forget when Arian Foster turned that 10 or 15 yard play into a 78 yarder because of MG's "effort"

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d82361f73/Foster-pops-78-yd-TD-catch-and-run"]NFL Videos: Foster pops 78-yd TD catch-and-run[/ame]

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Talib is probably on the same level if not more than pac man Jones. He's probably going to prison and shot at someone...you want him on our squad over a proven pro bowl cornerback like Samuel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar