To keep Tanny or NOT?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nearly twice as good

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

If mariota was playing like Tannehill, everyone would be saying that we finally found out franchise qb. While i don't see that with tanny, i day he needs to be resigned and draft a qb in the 1st or 2nd

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

McMahon won a SB

4. Big TT

I mean, if you got some $$$ pretty much everywhere can be nice.....but I agree...don't hang out on the southside for sure.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Ya but he wasn’t that good.
    Payton and the 85’ bears D won that SB.

6. Big TT

He was pretty damn good....besides according to your profile page you are in your mid 30's...were you even born in 85? LOL

7. HurrayTitans!

I study the game pretty well and watch documentaries all the time.
    McMahon could scramble, had a deep throw (Gault was the best option for that) and was generally tough.
    He wasnt particularly accurate, was far from the focal point of that offense, and his attitude wrote more checks than his a$$ could cover. The fact that he may be arguably the “best” QB Chicago has ever had, says volumes for how crappy their QB situation has been.

That Defense allowed only 185 over the 16 game regular season and almost shut out the entire post season. A better SB would have been Miami but NE snuck in there to get smashed.

Edit: I’m 36 so I was alive for 85’ but the first season I actually remember watching (at least the SB) was the Giants 20- Bills 19.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

All right, you BSd me.

Sell me then on McMahon, he must have been a good QB with all those portions of a season he played.
    For a guy that never reached 2500 yards or more than 15 TD, this should be a good sell.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

10. apathaeticTN

apathaeticTN Starter

he keeps playing the way he is playing and the titans finally make it to playoffs you absolutely need to pay the man- he is not too old still has at least 3-5 years left. Is the first quarterback since McNair who can pass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar