To keep Tanny or NOT?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Oct 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

You must have just looked at stats after the game. Mariota was as average as a qb can possibly play in the Browns game. He was trash until the Henry 75 yd for a td, that was immediately followed by Mayfield throwing an INT. The Browns defense quit after that.

You should watch the games, stats are very deceiving in some cases.

2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

What percentile would that have fallen into for Mariota? Top 3?

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Don’t have a clue....point was this, statistically was one of his best games

4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Also, what was it based on? Yards thrown or tds or td/int ratio, or completion percentage, qb rating, etc?

5. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

No I'm just sayin that tanny had just an average game last week. Nothing spectacular. still no threat of deep balls and running game kinda struggled

6. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I agree with running game struggled. and I believe Tanny made the most out of that game. He threw to covered WR/s and made it work. Can any qb keep this up? well see. So far hes impressed and we are lucky to have him.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

If mariota throws for that completion percentage ppl are like well its all short passes etc. He didnt have any deep passes last week. In fact he looked a lot like Mariota on an average day.

8. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

Tanny MVP?!?!? Hahaha thanks needed a good joke. He turned it over and fumbled twice and had another easy pic dropped. Our defense was the mvp.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

None of that matters anymore. Tannehill is playing in TN now. His body of work will speak for itself. Nobody looks at Drew Brees and says “Well ****, I’d want him but he wasn’t great in San Diego”.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Titan4Ever

Titan4Ever Rookie

I haven't missed a snap in over 10 years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar