TNF Cows vs Tarps

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 5, 2013.

?
  1. Texans

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Jaguars

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

gonna be 21-0 jags, and what is so exciting about that? I would like a close game but the texans can't do diddly poo!!!!! lol (I love that rant by Jim Mora when he says diddly poo)

2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Uh no.

3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Keemun is a solid back up unlike our backup/current starter.

4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Games like this make being a titans fan even worse, Our division is garbage, then we have to see jacksonville smear houston, a team we could keep neck and neck with in the second game of the season, can't score on the worst team in the league. Yep, we're gonna get tortured by another break out high draft pick for the next known decade....

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It would be a tie.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I think he could be a decent starter in the NFL..

7. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Did you see that 'Houston 93 - A Football Life' ? I remember that season very clearly. We won 11 games in a row with buddy Ryan as the DC and Kevin gilbride as the OC. We ran the run and shoot with the 46 defense. We had home field throughout the playoffs and lost to joe Montana and the chiefs in the first game. Ryan went ballistic at gilbrides play calling and punched him. IMO the thing that hurt the oilers during those years was moons inability to deliver clutch performances when they mattered most. He would put up astronomical numbers in the reg season but not when it mattered most. Pastorini was the opposite thus moon is in the HOF yet Pastorini is still the most beloved qb in Houston history.

8. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Anythings possible but his size concerns me. But hey look at russell Wilson.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lol @ Swearinger..

10. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Thuggish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar