TJ is at it again!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If only the Tennessee Titans could improve as much as this forum...
    there is another feature...
    just found it...

video gallery and this one is a classic!

Who was there? I was. It was a preseason game.
    Jeff, is there any way to generate an imbeddable player from the html code? I copied all of the code (all three) this is what I got^

just curious. I've got an insert image code source/title...

then something inside regular image tags..

the url is what works... I'm just trying to figure it all out... it would be cool if a flash/real player could be in the post like this...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6BxOwvPpFI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6BxOwvPpFI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

tricky, tricky browns...

I think it is going to be great to have game film to look at. Even if the segments will be short.

This is great Jeff... people are really going to like it.

I can't wait to see how much game film the supplier generates each week to talk out about. That would be really cool discuss a particular drive and have a video reference. That is so awesome. Thing is it will get better each year. I guess it has been doing that for a while now.

I'm excited that we are going to be able to have a Vince Young video baby book. 1st snap. 1st completion. 1st TD rush. 1st TD Pass...? Which one would come first? OMG! A new topic!

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Where is the video gallery...the video forum??

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    when you see this thumb in the gallery... it is a video...
    I think I may have thought there was much more too this...
    I bet there will be alot of stuff eventually.

It would be AWESOME to have lots clips... someone who can rip the footage can upload it all to youtube and keep it on their servers... then we could post links/flashplayers to it and view and discuss or whatever...

Might settle some disputes... the safety was late...
    the O-Line sucked, the throw was late, ect...

We do have those nfl films highlights. Those are good.
    You have seen those, right?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If you are talkin about the 2005 Titans then YES the safety was late and the OLine sucked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar