Titans' Young sits vs. Skins for violating team rule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Where did you hear that? I'm not saying you are wrong...just wondering where you heard it b/c no one seems to be talking.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Where do hear that? Could be true...sounds plausible.

3. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Starting quarterback Vince Young was held out of Saturday night's preseason game by Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher for violating a team rule. ...more

[​IMG]

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's on the Tennessean too...

I drove 8 hours home from florida to not see Vince? Damn. Good first half though. More thoughts tomorrow.

5. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

I have to say...VY was either really ticked or really embarrassed. Maybe both?

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I am sure NFL channel was pretty ticked too, since they featured that game and no VY.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It better have been more embarrassed than ticked.

There's no reason to be ticked. Unless he's ticked at himself.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It hurt both him and the team. And the fans. I was pretty upset. I drove 8 hours home from my week in FL to go to the game, only to learn that Vince wouldn't play.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Hopefully so...after he put that letter in everyone's locker telling them to shape up and be accountable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar