Titans Wrs for 2009...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reo

reo Starter

Won't be about the money. It'll be about being "the guy." He'll never be that here... whether the Titans keep trying w/ Vince or not.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

How can Collins take us to 13-2 and get no props?

But Matt Cassell goes 10-5 or what ever with great WR's and they say he's going to be really rich next season on another team.

i dont get it, unless it's an age thing.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

No thanks on Iglesias. I agree with BiPolar, KMFC won't be here next year because the future is VY and no matter how bad VY is, he's getting the job again and how embarrasing would that be for a quite successful Collins? I wouldn't want to be here either if they were just waiting to pull the plug.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Vince Young currently looks like he's learned squat while he's been out.

Collins will be back.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

That's the screwability of the Titans whether good or bad. All of our recievers are replaceable. We loose a half as s WR and we pick up another half as s WR. I can see us drafting a TE before going after a WR in the 2009 draft.

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I see Collins staying. He needs this offensive line or his stats will kill him. He's a vet. A smart vet. He'll stay.
    Haynesworth on the other hand, will make a huge mistake and leave the Titans. He'll get picked up by Cleveland or the Raiders willing to dump millions on a one-man-band. These teams will use Haynesworth as their entire front line. He'll get killed! He's injury prone to begin with. He needs Kearse, KVB, Tony Brown and the depth of the Titans offense line rotation. If he leaves, he'll be richer, but he'll never get what he wants; "Best ever at his position".
    When he came here, he couldn't complete a full NFL schedule. He showed up over weight the first couple years. He's not known for his work ethics. What we've seen over the last couple years is his push for that Grand-daddy contract.
    He needs to stay here.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Vince Young really sucks. I mean, that was PATHETIC. I'm completely justified with all the smack talk. He's a pathetic bust that cost this organization millions of dollars.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

He hasn't played since week one.

For the love of God...

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Thank goodness! that's why we're the #1 seed.:)

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cleveland plays a 3-4 and i can imagine he and rogers together.

What about the jags? Wouldn't they want to sign him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar