Titans Working on Contract Offer for Gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I would chit myself if we signed a turd like Stallworthless.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I wouldn't be surprised if you were proved wrong this off-season. Yes that may have been true in the past, but we just got a new GM last season. He could be looking to mix things up. We normally don't make a big splash w/ trades or in the FA market, but I think we are going to get a big surprise this off-season at some point with a big move no one expects.

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Any news on Thornton is he staying with us, are we going to offer him a xtension too? He deserves one..

5. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i hope your right. we need star power around here other than just vy.

6. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

ok 1st keep pacman, 2nd gage is an below avarage receiver, he only looks good cause we didnt have any1 else, 3rd givens has to go he lost almost every skill he had due to the 3 operations, 4th get a big and i mean big name WR. our HB are fine with henry and white its a good deal. i only want to c pacman traded for ocho cinco ( 85 bengals ). if we get stallworth and johnson from the bengals it will be really nice, really we dont need gage if we get those big names out there. and i think our TE need improvment

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thornton is under contract.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

And he's a free agent. Trading for trashy free agents doesn't make much sense. :rolleyes:

9. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Really! Is it any harder to type out "anyone?"

Thank you,
    The Grammar Police

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Look for a similar deal to what crayton got. Cowboys signed crayton for 4 years at 14 million with a 6 million SB... He will cost them an average of 3.5M a year against the cap but only 2.2M for this year.

That is a reasonable deal for gage..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar