Titans will lose the next 6 games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree that the run with the Falcons, Buccaneers, Bills, and Saints will be tough, but I still think that we beat the Panthers next weekend. I also think that we get one of the following 4 (either Bucs or Bills).

I still see this as a 6-9 win season, which I have been saying since the summer. When I first saw the schedule I counted the Bengals as a W, but as this season went on I started hedging on it, so the outcome, while frustrating to me, is not incredibly surprising.

What is frustrating is that we put ourselves in a position to win, then blew it.

2. pettso

pettso Starter

What's frustrating is the way Munchak is handling this team.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We will rebuild over time and get the right players in the 1st rounds of the next 3 drafts...gonna take time....we are rebuilding with the mentality that we are the same...its just not so.

4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

munchak sucks

5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Its called Half-Time for a reason. Maybe we should figure it out.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Who is Munchak?

Seriously, this guy is not a Head Coach. Something has to be done.

Oh, I'm not the type of guy that wants to fire a coach week after week. I just don't think Munchak is Head Coaching material.

7. blacktitan

blacktitan Starter

If it takes 3 drafts to make this team a super bowl contender, expect the team to be called the Los Angeles Titans by then. No way a pro team can have 6 straight losing seasons in the Nashville market and expect to make enough money to survive.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wow another so called negative whiner "fan". :sad2:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Go piss off..

10. blacktitan

blacktitan Starter

If the truth hurts,then you'll be in pain.

Why is it that the Titans can "rebuild" for 6 years and yet the Steelers contend every year? It is called leadership and accountability. Right now,the Titans have neither.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar