Titans will lose the next 6 games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Lol, don't even think to put Tebow in Supercam's class.

Supercam has had pin point accuracy, his release doesn't take 5 minutes, and he can actually read defenses.

Tebow is missing wide open receivers, overthrowing everyone, and I'll bet everything I own he never passes for 400 yards in his career.

2. amy

amy Starter

If they think they will win, they will win. If we think they will win, they will win. Thought is action. The more negative you are, the more negative the world is; the more positive you are, the more positive the world is. And since every thought you think has an effect on everything else, you see why we have the world we have.

So get out there and be and do positive!!! :D:yes:

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Let a few years pass and see what happens. Ask Reggie Bush and Pete Carroll how this works.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And exactly what did the NFL do to them?

Do you really think the NFL will take away his rookie stats, suspend him 5 games next year, and take away all Panther wins? Get real..

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yeah I didn't think they'd suspend tressel and pryor with no pay. Roger Goodell has set the precedent for enforcing NCAA rules in the NFL.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

So the whole team will get punished? Nothing will erupt from this.

I guess they should suspend Reggie Bush, huh? Pryor got suspended, because the NCAA already suspended him for his actions. Roger made an example out of the Pryor situation for a reason.

So if Cam gets what you want, then I suggest Goodell will have to suspend a lot more NFL players for doing what Cam did.

7. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

The NCAA can do that with any investigation if "new" evidence surfaces.

And did you seriously just use Colin Cowherd to try and make your point?:gag:

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I never even bothered to look at that video. 1. Because I have never heard of him and 2. Because I heard it on ESPN that the investigation is over.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ok Jesse I got a little bet for you, when we win a game over this 6-game losing streak you're prediciting, you take down that Tommy Hilfiger sig and replace it with this. And change your description to "GT's official Debbie Downer" and if I lose the bet you name it.

[​IMG]

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

[​IMG]

why must you people reply back to crap... why why why...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar