Titans will have New Uniforms in 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ImATitan, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

IMO...They showcased all our uniforms

1- Nameplate on back of Dark Blue Homes
    2 - Dark Blue Yoke on Light Blue Alternates
    3 - Either Dark Blue Numbers w/ Light Blue Trim on White Aways, or that's the end of the T-SWORD point on the white pants..
    4 - Grey Yoke on Dark Blue Homes
    5 - Wordmark
    6 - White Pants swoosh

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

You’re missin jcbs tiny brain

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you must have not seen my portrait of muhammad or my fishface/Smokey the bear poster or my Lendale White/Soylent Green poster or my... well you get what I am saying - LOL

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3 and 4 appear to be entirely different material. I suspect 4 is pants.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

its a different color no?

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

No

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Look again

More grey

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

OK here we go! Some more fun "leaks to ponder" You can believe it if you want or not:

We got the new jerseys in tonight at work so I’m going to try to describe them to you. • r/Tennesseetitans

"
    I swear I’m not trying to make a joke here but when I very first pulled the jerseys out I thought for just a brief second they were Patriots jerseys. I pulled out a navy Mariota first so I’ll describe that one first.

It’s a primarily navy jersey with silver sleeves and white numbers. There is this weird red base layer underneath the top navy layer that I’ve never seen before. The jersey isn’t solid navy though, the side sections are baby blue, and these side sections come to a point. It doesn’t gradient, it’s a clean change in color. I’ve honestly never seen any jersey like it before. Best way to describe it is busy.

There’s also a red one that says “Remember the Titans” in the collar so I’m assuming it’s a color rush jersey. This one has baby blue numbers surrounded by a reflective border. Haven’t seen the white ones yet."

Mock up:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

THEY RED

**** you @JCBRAVE

The red underneath the navy saounds cool. Probably like a fire effect in my mind.

10. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Mock up looks good. But if youre going to leak why wouldnt you just take a damn picture lol?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar