Titans will have New Uniforms in 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ImATitan, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You can bank that they wont keep that font. Nike politics.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

First of all, this breaks NFL rules. Teams aren't allowed to have gray socks like that. The bottom of the sock has to be white (Color Rush is the one exception to this rule).

Second, there's zero chance in hell Nike brings back side panels.

Third, there is no reason at all to think the helmet is changing color. It might. It might not. We have zero rumors about the helmet and it wasn't included at all in the teaser video.

Fouth, this is just about the worst graphic work I have ever seen.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The most popular rumor - Mr Reddit Reks claimed battle scarred gun metal grey with red stripes. So that's at least one.
    My gut tells me the helmet will no longer be white. Amy claimed "significant changes" and we know the jersey etc isn't changing much so it kinda has to be the helmet.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The Reddit rumors have been thoroughly discredited. Reddit guy said the jerseys would be red. We know that isn't happening.

Helmets could be anything, but the smart money is probably just that they will remain white.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Screengrabs for commenting.

Are we sure #1 is a NOB?
    What is 2 and why does it appear to be almost denim-like?
    3 is double stitched and pretty much has to be a large number.
    The most compelling image is 4. Is this a pants stripe? It's a different material than the rest (except 7 which I assume is the white pants)

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

The reddit fellow said there was a red jersey that was gonna be the primary. And someone in Titans media who has seen it said that a red jersey wouldn't be our primary when asked "Are our Jerseys red now?". Leaving some to ponder if our color rush will be red. So not quite discredited.

In addition to Crud's comment about the rumor of our gray helmets, there were rumors flying around that originally our helmets were navy blue but that our logo was too hard to see with that color resulting in white helmets.

So there is a possibility we try attempt number 2 to get a navy helmet.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Reddit guy outright eliminated navy. Also specified dark grey numbers.
    There's not much left to that story.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

TK really wants there to be red uni's

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea that's fair.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

lol I don't I'm just open minded that there may be something to what the Reddit guy had mentioned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar