Titans will have New Uniforms in 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ImATitan, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

This is more than just a color rush jersey, this is a total make over. I too would love a return visit to the red facemask.

2. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Oh I know it's a total makeover, I'm just hoping that if there's a red jersey it's the color rush one, not home or away. Ya the red face mask looks dope

3. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Do you care what your car looks like? Clothes, shoes or hair? I'd bet you do, some people prefer to not look like crap on game day.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Since the Texans have navy helmets with red masks we can definitely rull that out. And they feature red prominately including their color rush jerseys... i think we go the opposite direction and focus on the love ya blue

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yeah not big on red in there either. I think some silver would look sweet though

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. RazorbackTitan

RazorbackTitan Starter

Excited about this. Biggest flaw to our current scheme is the white helmet. Makes us look like bobble heads.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Well, I'm not in the NFL, so I don't dress like I'm going to play. Simple fix...don't wear the ****...just watch football.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The Texans don't have red masks, but I completely agree that red is the Texans' thing in the AFC South and I don't expect the Titans to add any red. I expect the light blue to be the focus, as it's almost unique in the NFL. I could see Nike adding silver to the two-tone blue color scheme or perhaps even yellow, like the Predators.

9. Guinness0514

Guinness0514 Starter

But yellow would make us look like the bolts...

10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Let's just watch them nude, who really cares is this a fashion show or football!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar