Titans will have New Uniforms in 2018

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ImATitan, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

We shall see what the helmets look like. I hope it's good but the thought of a navy helmet does not excite me right now. Texans, Giants, etc.....
    Hoping (if what we saw is it) that it will grow on me. Not doing anything for me so far.

2. jbrit

jbrit Starter

Maybe the Titans leaked a fake to generate interest

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Doubtful. they did show silver on the sleeves, in the previews.. and that is the strangest feature, besides the number font. At this point, I'm just hoping for a better look in the alternate/away jerseys.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Closet Warehouse (cheapest of the cheapest) Fluorescent lighting vs Professional Photographer continuous and strobe lighting...

Its just yellowed out in the leak...

5. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

I'm sticking with my 3m prediction. Would explain why one pic is silver and the other is white.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What is 3M?

7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

You have to realize we still have a road and a color rush uniform so its hard to compare. Also, could that red nike in the pants too, doesn't confirm it was from just the road jersey.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yup gotta c the whole get up n looking forward to the away uniforms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar