Titans will "discuss" Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

For real dude. They're horrible.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He fits our offense perfectly now that we are stretching the field. I would not have said that the last two years. He will also go after overthrown and underthrown deep balls and get them. He doesn't need touches. And like all our other WR's, he will dissappear from time to time. He's an upgrade for us.

All that said, how many pot heads do you know that were successful at this level in any major sport. They all blow up at some point. All seem to come up just short of a title. Talented yes, but flawed too. Randy Moss is just another in a long line of should-of could-of.

I would take him. I would watch. I'd like it. For sure. And I'd be curious to see when it blows up on the "No Tolerance" Fisher Policy.

Every team has problems. Every team has distractions. But they all must come together to win it all. I'm not sure that he will fit in fast enough to make us champions.

The real problem in Minnesota, a QB nobody believes in anymore.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's Randy Moss. No one said he's smart.

The Vikings would have to pay whatever was guaranteed to him.

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

I wouldn't mind it that much, especially if Britt is out long term. If whoever's QB (don't know the current state of Vince's injury) passes well enough it could certainly lead to a "pick your poison" scenario where teams would have to decide whether that extra guy spies on Johnson or goes to double team Moss to prevent the deep ball

5. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

If he clears waivers the Vikings owe him that money - AND he can sign with another club and double dip. Doubtful any team will claim him off waivers and pay half that contract IMO so he would have a choice which team he plays for.

Did you guys see him quit on that pass last night; where he stumbled and it plopped about 4 yards from him in the end zone? He could've caught that ball. That's what bothers me about him - he plays when he wants to.

6. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

i would love to have moss.... with him other teams wouldnt be able to walk there FS/SS up in run support therefore opening up the lanes for CJ. he would also be a very good replacement for the injured britt but......(1) i dont know how he would react to playing on a run 1st team and (2) i dont think he would fall to us on the waiver wire or sign with us over the pats given the chance

7. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I know this is blasphemy but I hope to god Indy wins tonight so they won't get 2nd crack at Moss among AFC South teams because if they get Moss with Reggie Wayne:wall:.

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

I sincerely think that with how well that receiving corp - all of them in fact - has been performing this season, they're not even going to consider it

9. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

What does Moss do best go deep who throws one of the best deep ball Vy makes perfect sense doesn't it?

10. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

I think they would with Clark out for the year and with Collie still sidelined, if it meant another shot at a SB and Manning lobby's for him they'd do it in a heartbeat.

It would at the very least make it tough to defend Wayne and Garcon with Moss as your 3rd receiver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar