Titans web series

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Yeah, I saw that plate Jayon had, with like 6 leafs of spinach and oil and vinegar and I'm like, the dude needs to add weight! Sheesh, I expected football players to get like 3 steaks, a dozen eggs and 2 loaves of bread at every meal.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I loved Coombs, can't wait to see him at camp in person. Which by the way, they released the practice schedule this year and I think it's the most open practices they've ever had - 15. Joint practices with the Bucs the week they're here for the pre-season.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Really enjoyed episodes 2, 3 and 4. LaFleur and Moore were great. I enjoyed the Tony Dews episode. Guess I'm in the minority there. Coombs was the best episode so far. What a lunatic haha.

Next week's episode has great potential also. Vrabel and the LBs.

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

That episode definitely pumped me up. Especially the part about the team cafeteria. Can't wait for the season to begin.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Best DB group we've ever had

6. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Hey guys, I just wanted to say, thanks JC for alerting me to this series.

This was interesting and pretty in depth. I am pretty sure it was made by NFL films (Isn't everything in the NFL). It is basically like the HBO series "Hard Knocks".

I wonder if every team has a web series like this on facebook. If so, I would love to watch them all. I mean, why would the NFL allow it only for the Titans.

By the way, I hate the blue helmets. It is just not the Titans. It seems like a different team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Based on the last decade and a half of results, let’s hope it’s a different team.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Titans are the ones behind this, not NFL Films. Although I'm sure NFL Films would be able to obtain the rights to the footage if needed.

And as of now I'm only seeing us, Cleveland, and San Fran as teams with a mini series. SF will debut later this summer. The Browns series is solid, although I've only caught the first episode. I imagine they want to leave something for HBO in 3 weeks so I haven't searched for the remaining episodes.

But at some point we could see every team doing this. Between HBO, ESPN, Amazon, and Facebook there are a lot of avaneus for future series. Stay tuned

9. kstone

kstone Starter

Now that ESPN is pushing there new streaming service I think they will do several teams next year.

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

JC, do you have the links to the other series you mentioned? And if so, would you post them, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar