Titans web series

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

That was some of the worst coaching I've ever seen in Episode 3. That attempt at a ball security drill was pathetic. One of our coaches would put on 16oz boxing gloves and go to town trying to Tillman the balls out.

"I like your alignment," wow very enlightening.

LaFleur was a stud in Ep2 tho, as was Rob Moore

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Did you already forget about Robiskie?

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I thought similar TBH

positional coaches are hit or miss, the scheme is whats really exciting to think about tho. And this wont be the 1st or last time anyone sees some goofy drills

Episode 2 was the best of the 3 by far.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I really enjoy the series, but the program is a bit hamstrung. They don't show much of anything with them talking specifics because I'm betting the team doesn't want any specifics that would tip off other teams down the road so they're just keeping it vanilla.

I will say I'm very excited for the next episode with Coombs running through a brick wall and lighting his hair on fire.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

They don't have to show scheme specifics, they can just put 15 min of fundamental position drills and it would be epic. Show what's really being worked on, technique, footwork, hand placement, those are the things that really matter this time of year.

6. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Last nights episode was actually really, really good. Coombs and the secondary have me so pumped for this upcoming season. I really think this defense is going to be a top 5 unit.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I thought it was ok, Coombs was the life of the show. I was hoping to see more from the players perspective but Coombs is a character for sure.

8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I wonder how much that nutritionist gets paid...

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Oh a very pretty penny I'm sure..

And gets all the free bs 'organic' food she wants lol..

"Are you sure that's all you want? You can have more protein"
    I was waiting for that player to go, gee thanks mom...

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I enjoyed it a lot, just watched it. Would have rather seen more practise time than nutrition stuff, but oh well. Coombs is awesome though, I was so happy they got him. The secondary has so much talent I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up top 5.

One thing I found funny was you saw a lot of Byard, some of Jackson, butler and Ryan. Didn't see Cyp once haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar