Titans web series

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

First episode is out now

It wasnt as good as I was hoping, but some seasons of Hard Knocks started out equally as boring and turned it around after a couple episodes

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I was disappointed in the length. The way they were pushing it made it sound like it would be a 30 minute episode but it's just over 10 minutes.

I do like the way Vrabel coaches and the behind the scenes in practice. I especially liked how he was coaching Jayon and letting him hit him in the chest. He's going to be fun to watch on the sidelines.

3. JCBRAVE

30 minutes without ads would be amazing

The Tom vs Time Facebook series was also short like this. Some episodes longer than others.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Why would a team-produced video series be comparable to Hard Knocks?

This is basically just a long commercial for the team. It's not gonna have anything controversial in it. It probably won't be particularly interesting to anyone except rah-rah fans.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

Its not going to be as good as HK, I was just saying I didnt like how some of the HK's started but after 2-3 shows it grew on me.

This is hopefully similar to that and Ill be able to enjoy this series at some point

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

That was well done. A fluff piece, but expected when it's the team that's making it. That said, I do feel pretty good about the Vrabel hire. Seems to be involved and a smart dude. Not too worried about the cows defense last year because if this Titans team would have lost 2 of Casey, Rak or Morgan, we'd of been awful too.

Watching him tell Brown to pop him was pretty funny.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

It was alright. The next episode looks way better. Am I the only one that thinks Mike Keith makes the whole thing a bit cheesy?

9. JCBRAVE

Mike Keith makes everything cheesy

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar