Titans vs. Titans Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Lol. I have seen every new poster and not so new posters get sucked into his argument....at least once, then they learn better. Even I have had the unfortunate occasion.

Bruh, you've been hear longer than anyone I've seen. You're the LAST person I expected to get sucked in like that. wow.

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Trying to keep in my excitement about my Titans this year but its tough..:banjump::bliss:

We are gonna be great. Coach Whiz is doing a good job of keeping me grounded, he is a professional with the media and doesnt give much away. I could tell after the Falcons practice that he was quite happy with what he saw from us.

I like how number 1 thing Clayton mentions is the O-line = good job sir!

I still have a slight concern over the D-line and how that is gonna play out, and of course the number 2 CB positions. I think we go with Cody but it sounds like Huff, BWW and even Wooten are pushing hard. I think we are very deep at Linebacker, which is great to see.

Offensively I think we are stacked.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Ill ask again.

Am i THE ONLY PERSON who realizes the titles wrong

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

YES best thing you ever said lih jk

#Winessee

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

My big doubt about Sankey is his ability to get his yards and fall forward. He was great at it in college so there is reasonable hope he can do it for us but this is the NFL and he's a 5'10" 205 RB so I'll have to see it to be 100% confident in it. His best asset by far is his vision which will take him a long way and even though he's not exactly elusive, his short area quickness is actually elite as evidenced by his 3 cone drill. I think the kid will be fine though. There's doubt about everyone until the actually get some PT in the NFL.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He'll be better than fine, he may even win rookie of the year

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I hope so. He'll have ample opportunity to do it. I thought Sammy Watkins had a shot at it but then I watched EJ Manuel in the hall of fame game and promptly changed my mind. It's down to Bishop, Evans, and Cooks to me.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Evans in NY? No way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar