Titans vs their 1st quarter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 31, 2007.

?

After week 3, we should be......

Poll closed Sep 9, 2007.
  1. 0-3

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. 1-2

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  3. 2-1

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. 3-0

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Week 1 @ Jacksonville. Are they an improved team? Their coach is making a play at not being released after the 2007 season. We have a history at having problems playing in Jacksonville.
    Week 2 the Colts are coming to town. Super Bowl Champs. Peyton Manning. Weak defense? They lost here last year and we almost beat them at their home dome. Are the Colts weak against th e Titans?
    Week 3 @ New Orleans on Monday Night Football. Drew Brees. A 2006 playoff team. A better offense?
    Week 4 is a bye week, or lick your wounds week.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought our history was Alltell Stadium is our second home.

I'm going with 2-1. I think we'll beat Indy at home again. The Saints to me don't look like they're going to be as good as last year, but it will be hard to beat them in their home opener on Monday night. But I'm thinking the Titans can win either/or at Jax/NO.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I think we take Jax and Indy at home, and might fall at NO.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

1-2 is pretty fair since we went 4-2 in division last season.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

WOooo I was the first to pick 3-0

6. After seeing what we did last year,i'm a believer in anything, 3-0 bank on it,as that little white dude in the espn fantasy commercial says after picking T.J. Houshmandzadeh in the draft ........CHAMPIONSHIP :trophy:

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Titans vs Cardinals in the Superbowl. Cards up 6 with 20 seconds on the clock. 30 yards to go.. Vince from the shotgun.. instead of running it and killing Leinarts dream again he throws a beautiful pass in the corner of the endzone touchdown Brandon Jones.

8. I'm going with 2-1.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

wow. why are we always down by 6? why can't we be up by 14. i'd like that a lot better.

10. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

No way, being down is much better. Everybody looks down on us, then We get to ruin the S!!T out of everybody's day!!!:grrhee:

Like We did the Giants last year.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar