Titans vs. Saints Postgame Comments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Coach Jeff Fisher:"There is a lot to learn from this. I thought the effort was good. I thought there were some good things at first glance. There is a lot of room for improvement and that is what we are going to continue to do."QB Vince Young:"I started off the first couple series a little edgy but after that, slowdown slow down, I say overall it was pretty good. But me, I’ll go back to work this week to get better and better we’ve got another preseason game, I realize these games help you out a whole lot so I’ll say a little prayer for the next one.”RB Chris Brown:"I thought we came out and played well. It was a performance we can build on. There is some room for improvement and some things we need to work on. We have to come out and get better next week."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

"(On if Randy Starks will be allowed back on the team)

I can’t comment further. I don’t know the status. I have been busy the last couple hours."

This will be interesting.

"(Vince Young On his ankle)

Ankle’s good, ankle’s good. Tough quarterback."

:ha:

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

From the Tenn. Titan School of Media Relations.
    Read. Memorize. Repeat.

1. We played good. You may use the word "Well", see rule 6.7
    2. There are some things we need to work on this week.
    3. We will play better next week.

Thank you.

4. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

I thought overall the team played okay. Nothing spectacular, but you shouldn't expect that from the first preseason game. I thought Volek looked pretty good.

Vince looked like a rookie at times. He made some very good throws and had the best throw of the night dropped. He had 2 key drops.

5. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

For some reason the media really was downing Vince and his performance and now everyone is coming out saying, "I told you so" on mobile Qb's because of Vinces "non existent" injury.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's because he is one. :winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar