Titans vs Ravens Post Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im surprised our Defence held up after playing the Vikings last week.

thats the toughest Defence test you can get in 2 weeks.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This game sounded like a typical Baltimore-Tennessee game. I'm not worried about how the game went, because lets face it, these games are always like this.

Anyway 5 - 0 is sweet music to my ears.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I am still a little concerned about our Run D. That needs to tighten up a lil bit.

4. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Titans improve to 5-0 thanks to late Collins TD

Visit ESPN.com for the complete story. More...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Just got back from the game. The Run defense does see to need some work, but the team looked good againist such a good defense. I have to give the Raven fans credit in my section for being so nice. However, nothing was better then the pure quietness of 71,000 rat birds after the Clumpler TD.

6. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

We is Eleeeeet! :lol:

7. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

The King wishes to let all the inhabitants of Titanland know that he is so happy about the outcome of today's game. He is also very pleased that Prince Fisher took his advice at halftime > "We need to work on some outside runs and some simple passes to the flats. Get the TEs involved." [can be found on game thread] The Prince was not able to come up with an answer to the outside runs, but he did follow through on the passing, especially the TEs.

5-0! Of course the King's soothsayer, the Magnificent Nostradamus, did declare this after he examined the entrails of 53 sacrificed Ravens. Now, do you BELIEVE???? :neener2:

Keep up the GREAT work Prince Fisher and team! As a boon to this fabulous group of men, The King grants them more gold and glory!

:yell2: Hear ye! Hear ye! KingTitan has spoken!

Attached Files:

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Such a stressful game to watch.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

If, by "pumping iron", you mean sinking beers, then yes - I was with you......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar