Smack Titans vs Cowgirls

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by STEVE McFLARE, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

This is the game that our season will turn around. We got some time off to regroup. Our guys will be hungry AF. Look for the Mariota/Davis connection to heat up. Our defense will reverse ride the cowgirls all night long!!! We will smack them down so hard Troy Aikman will feel it!!!

Titans 100
    Reverse Cowgirls 4

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Emipr77

Emipr77 Special Teams Standout

Season is not over, we did 3 win streak... we can reverse the actual situation.

I think that the main issue to fix is the OL... I hope OC has worked on it this week.

Anyways we need to believe in this team, Mariota will play without the hand/elbow protector so this are good news!!

#GoTitans

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Amari goes for double our top wr

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Their QB's numbers have been quite a bit better than ours, so that's possible.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I will be there rocking my blacked out salute to service Mariota jersey! F*** Dallas! Go Titans!

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Very pivotal game for the Titans and the season. Both strong D's, both QBs have been average thus far. Comes down to stopping Elliott and our OL ...we need to get our run game going.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

We winning, book it

8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Most over here aren't even a bit concerned with the Titans. Every cowgirl fan can smell an easy victory.

Let's ruin thier night!!!!!

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

These teams mirror each other a lot. Average offenses. Bad QB play. Lackluster run games with overhyped OL’s.

Can we control the clock and win with a FG or not is probably the question...

• Boring Boring x 1
  10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I want to be proven wrong, but if we do win. It'll be with our last offensive position or we are getting blown out.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar