Titans v Jets Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Collins needs to get benched. I think I'd revolt if I threw away an important part of my season to let a guy like Kerry Collins develop. He is not the future. Sorry he was late to camp. Now sit down, please.

I think Collins would have been benched in any other town.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Next week: Young, Henry, Woolfolk and Fuller should start.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

It was a bs call, that's for sure. When the flag came out, I thought it might have been helmet-to-helmet...Not the only thing that happened to kill us today though. Still TOO many penalties. If Ted Nugent doesn't have his meltdown, we don't even SNIFF their heels.

I, for one, think Collins will be okay. On reflection, his mixed results are to be expected after not practicing all summer. It's going to be a rough start to the season, but he'll smooth out. I can't figure out why the secondary was so weak. I mean...Coles is excellent, but Cotchery? :grrr:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I enjoy coming home and reading the play by play from you guys

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't use logic. It just confused those who had their opinion of Collins before he came here.

Because Chad Pennington is one heck of an accurate QB.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And we had no passrush and our coverage was soft. Hell, when your CB's give a 7 yard cushion on a 1st and goal on the 5 yard line, something is just out right wrong...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and that.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

and KC did nothing to change people's opinion of him. More people realized during and after the game he still sucks:moon2:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah but i expect nothing less from the fair weather fans. :rolleyes:

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You mean the ones who turn their back on a loyal 6 year backup QB, just because the coaches bring in a washed up corpse of a QB? Yeah, I don't like those fair weather fans either...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar