Titans v Jets Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

what is he saying?

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Very true. I thought the line did ok, looked about average. I wanna look at the replay to look a little closer though. I always thought the could compliment each other well given decent blocking, hope we see that finally.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

-our line isn't giving collins the time he needs to be comfortable...

-we need more production from troupe...

-lamont thompson sucks..

-our D is solid at times, but gives up the big play too much...

-i liked brown/henry...

-our secondary (every position) needs to play better..

-Vince Young gives us the best chance to win...

4. tntitan89

tntitan89 Guest

Nothing memorable. I just meant he was really hoarse. Must have worn out his voice screaming at the offense for 3 quarters.

5. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I'm a big Hill fan, but both Hill and Pac were giving up plays,
    Lamont as we've all said again and again sucks.. I dont agree with the post about Hope not showing anything, he kept pretty good coverage today, even on the jets TD, he was there it was just a great pass....
    I think our D is doing ok, we allow too many big breaks in clutch 3rd downs and that we need to overcome, anyword on Robaire???
    as for Vince, when he came on the field (even though it ended in a INT) It charged the fans up, charged the offense up and we started driving, he brings the excitment back to the field that neither collins or Volek does... But he is a rookie and making a mistake that causes him to go down, IE: taking a blindside hit and getting hurt will kill us.. I say rotate them all through, make every team try and prepare to face a number of QB's, I know thats improbable from the standpoint of the offense geling with a "Leader" but I say it's worth a shot..
    Overall I was disgusted by the first half(other then the early defensive stands we made) and was glad and excited to see signs of life in 4th to bring it to the final seconds... lets also keep in mind we should've been down 24 or 27 to 0 had they not missed the kicks, we need to learn from it, we've got a long way to go in a very short week......
    lets hope for Jags and a colts loss to keep up tied for #1 in the AFC south...:irked:

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's spot on. That's about what it amounts too. :ha: :ha: :ha:

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Fewer than Vince Young would have had.

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

What's even worse is they weren't even batted down. It was like he was aiming for their helmets.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought the same thing.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think it was from yelling down the officials after that intentional grounding they called when Collins launched it down the middle of the field. I must have missed something but that did not look like grounding. Fisher was wearing the officials out as a group after the change of possession.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar