Titans v Jets Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I would say so!!!
    Lamont sucks....
    I would elaborate but I'd get kicked off the boards:banned: :banned: :banned:

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That may be the only positive from the game. Pretty bad when you say the one positive from a game is an entertaining loss :bonk2:

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

that game was insane and now i think the people who were in the chat think im gay lol

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

What a game. Highs and lows. Sucks to lose. I can't wait to see more VY.
    Vince showed more poise than I expected, the INT sucked, but the rest was downright Mcnairian. This team is better than they were last season. I can't wait to get Collins on the bench though. He wasn't awful, juse too inconsistent.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vince Young only had one bad pass and sparked the team for a little.

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Young had one bad pass and got pulled. Collins had 20 and he stayed in...Im guessing Vince is only going to see the field little by little or Collins has blackmail on Fisher

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Actually one big positive in my book was the Brown-Henry combo, today they gave the offence the firepower we hoped they would last year, with Brown ripping some decent runs and Henry being excellent in short yardage. Maybe we can trade White for a quality DB?? :brow:

8. tntitan89

tntitan89 Guest

Fisher sounds terrible in the post-game press conference.

9. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Lamont Thompson is absolutely useless....maybe if he cut that crap hanging out his helmet, he'd run a little faster.

Chris Hope has shown me NOTHING.....he can't cover, he got toasted against Denver's TE in the preseason and now the Jets guy....What's Gates going to do against him.

If I'm the other teams we play, I'm chomping at the bit to play against our DB's.....

Why couldn't we go after Andre Dyson if Seattle got rid of him, he got burned but made some plays for us.....he couldn't be any worse than what we've got back there now....

10. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

I just saw the second half - and it thought Hill was the weakest link in our secondary in that period

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar