Titans Uniform Unveil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 4, 2018.

?
  1. Love them all! Will purchase ASAP!

14.7%
  2. Like a couple of the versions. Will still purchase.

32.7%
  3. Just OK. Not sure on purchasing one yet.

35.3%
  4. It's FUGLY! Embarrassing! Won't purchase!

10.7%
  5. Undecided.

6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bupac

bupac Starter

Got it from here:
    Tennessee Titans Vapor Untouchable Limited Jersey-002

Paid via DHgate. I hope it'll be here in 2 weeks. I bet U.S. customs is going to screw me lol

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What was the price? That doesn't look like some of the pages I've found at DHgate.

Which did you order? I'd be interested to know if the Mariota jersey has the number off-center like the photo.

3. bupac

bupac Starter

Jersey was $25. I got the Mariota in the navy blue. I found this seller from searching on Reddit. She's got a ton of good feedback and reviews for her NBA jerseys so I thought I'd take a chance. I think she used to be on DHgate but DHgate is removing sellers of replica jerseys continuously so she just created her own site. I'll post up my jersey once I get it.

The ordering process isn't too bad. You check out via her site, she emails you with the price and if it's in stock, and you tell her if you want to pay via a DHgate link or Western Union. I chose DHgate and she sent me a generic link to purchase. She then sends me photos of the jersey and asks me to confirm it's correct before shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's cool. I wonder if she'd do that BEFORE payment is made?

5. bupac

bupac Starter

You could probably ask her, she might

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Maybe that's why I couldn't find the ad for the one I ordered after the fact.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Just ordered mine. Found a seller on dhgate with over 40,000 transactions and 98.7% seller rating. I got a Mariota in navy, and the price was just $17.20, no shipping!

I hope I have as much luck as everyone else seemed to. If it works out I will go buy the other two colors, because why not at that price? You can't even get a t-shirt for that.

Thanks to ImATitan CalgaryTitansFan and bupac for the help and everyone for posting pics. I'll post some as soon as mine arrives.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Already at a point where the old uniforms just look inferior to the new ones. Watching film from last year has me more excited to see these uni's in action.

87 more days!

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think the old ones are much better personally. The new ones are too... XFL for my taste.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We will all get used to the new unis eventually. The hard part for me so far is the new helmet. I kinda miss the white with contrasting unis. That said, I’m excited to see how we look this year. I’m sure I’ll adjust.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar