Titans Uniform Unveil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 4, 2018.

?
  1. Love them all! Will purchase ASAP!

14.7%
  2. Like a couple of the versions. Will still purchase.

32.7%
  3. Just OK. Not sure on purchasing one yet.

35.3%
  4. It's FUGLY! Embarrassing! Won't purchase!

10.7%
  5. Undecided.

6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

Not a fan of the darker helmet. Just doesn’t look good with that logo imo. Should have switched to the alternate logo for the darker helmet. It does look good on the all navy uniform, but on the others it just has too much going on.

The combos with the same color jerseys and pants look okay, but when you start mixing the combos it just looks like a jumbled mess. I don’t see how it took them 4 years to design these. Looks more like 4 minuets to me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I miss the white helmet already...Not a fan. I like the Navy, but I just don’t get why we have white numbers with gray shoulders etc. Too much going on imo.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Feel the same.

Now, let's get back to what really matters and win some games for this "new era".

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Day 2 and like the jerseys less and less. Seriously these things took multiple years to create? I could have did them in 15 mins on Madden 2007.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

1 word: Bland

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nike is very overrated now, I used to work for a company that was owned by Nike, at the time of Nike buying us their designs were unique and trendsetting. Not now, the work they have done on the NFL stuff isn't great.

At first I didn't like the leaked jersey, but seeing it in a compete uniform, I don't mind it as much. Could have been done better for sure though.

On to the draft....

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We look so good

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I like them. There's some things I like less than others, but I'm sure it will grow on me.

It's new and sometimes new things take a moment to adjust to.

And for everyone saying that you could have come up with something better, stop kidding yourself. There's no way you or anyone else actually could come up with something that everyone would agree on loving. That's just naive and impossible.

9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Just heard a quick helmet note from A to Z sports. Kenneth Adams said the reason the sword stripe comes from back to front, is that they did not want the opponents to see where Mariota was looking. The stickers are reflective type, never would have even thought about that.

10. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

Really? still doesn't make sense to me how a DB will look at a sticker to see which Wideout you will throw to...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar