Titans uni fan concepts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryudo, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I know. My brother works for CBS in photography.
    I was just saying I could just throw something up as well as it doesn't prove anything.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The Cowboys actually wear different shades of silver pants at home (with white jerseys) and on the road (with navy jerseys, which are rarely worn). The ones that they wear with their white jerseys are blue-green, whereas the others are a pretty standard silver.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Making things even worse, the Cowboys also have two different shades of blue in their uniforms. Their white jerseys have royal blue numbers (outlined in black!), while their blue jerseys are a standard navy blue.

It's a gigantic mess. One of the ways that Nike could actually improve the Cowboys is by standardizing their colors.

Here's a visual representation of what they have going on:

[​IMG]

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

IMO they should change to alt look.

The white may be what they have used forever but my god is it ugly. Alt works so well.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I like their white jerseys. One of the best looks in football not counting the discolored pants.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I agree... The Titans all-white look was nice. Not enough teams go that route anymore.
    The Bengals wore all whites here when they visited Nashville (and in the playoffs) and it looked great. Far better than any other combo they have..

I have never liked the Titans light blues pants. Looks like Homer Simpson with a helmet to me.. Navy was ok, but white was the best..

[​IMG]

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Puck's home jersey's rock... love the light blue and dark navy numbers..

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
    this ?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

those look like European Football jerseys and I'm not sure how they're any improvement over the ones we have now

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I love this. Classy and simple.

http://gridiron-league.com/TENNESSEE

Attached Files:

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

while I'm not a big fan of the home jersey, I fell the navy striping on the away jersey separating the sky from the white is an improvement. even though I may have made the stripe slightly oversized
    any contrasting piping separating the darks from the lights works

THE AWAY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

simple piping along the yoke wouldn't been an improvement over what they did. making the yoke Navy instead of baby would've also been better

the numbers even look silly. the sky blue outline is not going to be noticeable at any distance, so why even use it. they could have just used navy numbers.

separate the yoke from the shirt with navy piping. change the numbers to light blue, oultine them in navy. done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar