Titans Training Camp Won't Return to Clarksville

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Thank you...

Now i can check out half a dozen practices. Didn't make it to clarkesville even once last year..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what kind of fan are you? :))

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Man I live in PA so NFL network is my only chance to whatch them.

What I would do to go down there for a week to whatch them practice..........ahh...........well back to reality.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Ah whiners!

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hey, it makes a difference to us. It's a much bigger deal to have to drive out that far, especially if you have to work it in around a work schedule.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

For personal reasons, I'm glad. However, as a fan of the team, it's not good. The players really enjoyed going "away" for camp. They said that it brought the team closer and they really liked the atmosphere. Being on a college campus and living in a dorm gave them a sense of "team". They were all in dorm rooms, equal. Many players said that they got to know each other a lot better and got closer. A lot of guys who normally wouldn't hang out were having long conversations. Dorm room doors were open and Xbox games were being played and movies being watched and guys were wandering in and out of rooms.

As they said, they would be very tired after practices and just go hang out in the dorm. Their social outlet was going to someone else's room to watch movies or play video games. In Nashville, at the end of practice, players go to their own homes and families. No hanging out with each other. I think the team will suffer and miss those bonding moments.

Kids, wives and girlfriends will be happy to have their guys remain in Nashville and not have to make that drive to Clarksville. Well, some wives and girlfriends didn't mind their guys being gone for that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar