Breaking News Titans trade for WR Robert Woods

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Mar 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

It could, but the disappointment when it doesn't is going to be annoying. We waited until the 2nd round for Brown when WR was arguably a bigger need. I wouldn't be disappointed at all to see Burks on the team, but I'm thinking OL is inevitable.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Jrob loves him some guys coming off injury. At least this one was a bargain for a solid WR.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

The Michigan LB who was injured at his pro day, Ojabo, is right up JRob's alley

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I'd love to have AJ Brown long term, but I'm afraid Jrob and co might steer clear of a huge contract because of his injury history. He's been productive but he's been struggling with knee injuries for 2 + years now. It's hard to have faith that his body will hold up at this point.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. MR.Cobra

MR.Cobra Starter

So we get a starting TE and WR 2 for $20m, that's the same amount Julio was going to make this year

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. tyronecalico

tyronecalico Starter

Another move I love. If we could have found a way to sign James Washington as a downfield threat I think our wr corps would look pretty damn good. Hope we can still find a way to add a field stretching wr.

7. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

Just read that nothing is guaranteed after this year. So in essence it's a one year deal with team options going forward

8. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yep. And that gives a lot of flexibility for a restructure if needed.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

Yes it does. We will have to do something soon. We are 5 million over the cap(if the cap was real that is). I'd imagine a Tannehill or Lewan restructure is upcoming.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Being over the cap works for the Rams...big deal after big deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar