Titans trade for Tannehill

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

So, let me see if I understand the specifics here. You're betting that Mariota will be fully healthy and demoted at least 1 game where Tannehill starts? Regular season and/or post season count?

Or are we gonna see some crafty semantics like, Mariota is hurt but dressed but that still counts?

If the point is Tannehill is better and will become the starter via superior talent/play instead of injury, then Mariota shouldn't be injured, just bumped to at least #2...correct?

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Nooooooo

@520 said he bets RT will start at some point in the year, even with a healthy Mariota on the sidelines.

@CJtheBeast said he would take all bets.

I'd never bet one way or the other on Mariota

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

If you dress you’re healthy enough to play

No more bish ish round here with tannehill looming

4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I take it that he wasn't present today?

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Sorry I didn't mean you in particular. I meant is that the correct bet?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

So you if they don't intend to play Mariota cuz he's hurt but could play if he HAD to though they don't want him to so he can recover from an injury...that's VERY different than saying Tannehill took his job. Either Mariota is healthy or he's not. Dressing doesn't make you healthy.

If you want to PROVE that Tannehill took his job, then Mariota needs to be completely healthy for this to be a legit bet.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

If Mary dresses and doesn’t play again it won’t matter how much better tannehill is cuz Mary gone anyways BYE WEAKLICIA

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I think the point is that we all believe Tammy will start games in 2019. Wether or not Mary dresses is moot. But if Mary does dress, it makes him look worse. Gotta let that funny bone heal

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’ve been pushing for THill. I saw 1 RT17, I see a bunch forget that we already had a Tanney (Tanne/Tanny), but this is the first reference to Tammy.

That may work for THIll, we can all call him Tammy.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

You know he will see the field. Don't act like Mariota is going to play every game or finish every game.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar