Titans trade for Julio Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yeah. Unfortunately, one of those INTS was completely the receivers fault. Doesnt show that on the stats, but it was on the WR all the same.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

At least 1 was 100% on Rogers.

We can argue how many other guys were involved in his other TO, but THill at least was part of the problem,

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

You commented first, you win.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Through three games Tannehill is 2nd only to Brady in PFF grade. I think we need to start a thread on how bad Tannehill has played focusing on the TD pass to Julio we got screwed on.

Might be hard to comprehend but we have one of the best QBs in the league. I hope we can get a 100% AJ and Julio on the field together and we haven't had Firsker either.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Do you think Tannehill has been the second best QB so far this season though?

6. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

I think it was the 1st int against colts that the TE and wr had finished their route and moved on just as tanny threw to them hence why Leonard got it straight to his gut. Not saying he's perfect but I do think most Turnovers involving Ryan have events outwith his control and not him being what's the word I'm looking for "****"

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

That was exactly what I told my wife when she asked, "what was that?!?". There were two receivers in the area and one stopped like they were going to hunker down, get the catch and fall backwards for the first like we see many of times. Yet, as soon as Tanny started to wind up for it, they then continued on and just cleared a hole directly to Leonard.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually I think listing QBs in order is stupid which is why I just list by some other means like PFF. The point was that he is damn good (cup is 80% full). Certainly not many I'd take over him.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  9. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Yep, thats what i saw too

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Nope. Probably should bring back Mariota.

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar