Titans trade for Julio Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You’re right my apologies. I misread the context- that you were knocking my criticism of the TD call. I think I got confused you were responding to me without you quoting who you WERE responding to.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

Wow. Maybe don't just look at information that confirms your own bias. Gene Steatore (who's name I wouldn't have even remembered had you not just said it) goes against the call on the field quite often, including.... Julio's TD:

Seems to me like he is unbiased. "Get a new bowl of Cheerios" lol. Great line btw.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

NP, good day

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

yeah I guess I’m confused there with his rationalization of the no safety call. I was tuned out during that part ABD saw the replay of the TD reversal. Admit I don’t like Steatore and think he’s a league puppet, not sure about being “biased” against him.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Except throwing to where your receiver is going instead at him is routine. Tannehill is a good quarterback, but things like making that throw, even under pressure, is what's going to make him great. Julio being Julio, is the reason he almost bailed him out. What we need from Tannehill is to show he can win a game for you when Henry isn't in beast mode.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

OK, the glass in reality is 80% full and you are bitching about the 20% (there were a number of really good throws Tanny made that were dropped). On top of that you are blaming Tannehill for the gross incompetence of the replay refs. You might need some therapy.

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Tannehill was like 10 for 13 for 187 in the first half.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Here is the full replay.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Screenshot_20210924-130125~2.png Julio should have worn white shoes but you can see grass between his heel and the line..oh well we won

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Just saw this...how is this a TD?
    nfl-props-to-bet-chris-carson-robert-woods-najee-harris-more-picks-for-week-3-11.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar