Titans trade for Julio Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

bro as compared to what? Riding In with AJ, Reynolds and a senior bowl stand out?

windows don’t stay open very long in the NFL; our division is garbage for now - this was the time to make the move , draft picks arnt helping this offense at this very minute window ; Julio will though. Let’s goooooo baby

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I’ll take that all day and twice on Sundays!

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I want to see the money part.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Truth, this should help Henry out plenty. Hopefully we air it out a little more this year now, our offense is going to be even more fun to watch now

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Falcons get the Titans 2022 64th pick :)

Man, I'm so damn happy about this. Stayed out the Julio talk, because I didn't think we had a chance at him.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Great trade. We have weaponized.

However, our history is littered with failed WR and our system currently doesn't support two WR. So we have a lot of hurdles to overcome. It's the right move for all the obvious reasons. Our time is now, we had to weaponize, we needed a WR, we have the right QB to throw it deep.

But here is the laundry list.

Randy Moss
    Webster Slaughter
    Andre Johnson
    Carl Pickens
    Eric Moulds
    Nate Washington

This list is pathetic because it's basically a graveyard. Just sayin. They come and die here. No wide Receiver in our history has EVER made it.

#29 PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 6, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Count me among those who didn't think it would ever happen—especially for only a 2nd and 4th.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar