Rumor Titans top choice for McDaniels

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Totally get where you're coming from. I read an article last year that was just posted a few posts earlier, where he was interviewed last year and said how much he learned from Denver, and how it humbled him. Said he wasn't good to be around, even his family said that. If what he says is true, I wouldn't let what he did in Denver keep me from hiring him. Plus, JR would know him about as well as anyone, to make a decision like that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Didn't he already interview with Indy? Why didn't they have to wait?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

no way he goes to that mess over us

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

McDaniels is a humbled version of himself in Denver with an even better understanding of offense than he had then.

I like it. It has its risks, but there aren't any proven Homerun HCs running around anyway.

His failures in Denver were a product of his immaturity as a HC, not his ability to coach a team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

they had a 1st round bye, they are allowed to interview that week.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

4 hours ago Mularkey's contract was extended.
    Don't believe anything until it actually happens.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

JOSH! MC! DAN! IELS!

CLAP! CLAP! CLAPCLAPCLAP!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

look what the cat dragged in guys

9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

“Wasn’t fun to be around”. How many guys do you hear say how belicheck is fun to be around? He’s had the learning experience and has a lot of talent on this team. Need that creative offensive mind. Would need to hire a stud dc tho

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Yeah, I'd be pretty shocked if any HC took Indy over Titans tbh. The rosters aren't even close. Unless the contract details were out of this world better. Any coach who believes in themselves should look at the Tennessee roster and think to their self, "this team can be a contender for the next decade". Built OL, young high end QB, solid RB, potential top WR, good TE, and an average defense going into the offseason with cap space and a guy who is pretty good at drafting. This offseason could fix the defense, and a good coach can get the offense going.

I'd be shocked to see anyone take Indy over this roster. Maybe I'm just an excited homer though, since Mularkey is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar