Titans to re-sign Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

YAY! More fair catches at the 6 and taking it out from 9 yards deep! Can't wait!!!

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I definitely saw too much of both of those last year. He seems to have a hard time knowing when to let a punt to into the endzone

3. Danimal

Danimal Starter

We needed to resign Reynaud but he is a one trick ponie. 33 yards on 16 carries ? Those were tough yards. I expect a full blown competition in camp with several undrafted free agents who specialize in returns. Maybe we can find a returner / reciever type.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Ace Sanders from South Carolina. I am a Gamecock fan and watched most games. He is little but tough as nails and would be a nice 4th or 5th round option. Go look at his highlights - reminds me of Ernest Givens in his prime.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Ace is an Ace no doubt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar