Titans to Possibly Suspend Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think the front office remembered taking kevin dyson over randy moss. they took the better person instead of the better player. didnt work out too well.

this time they took the better player.

2. jbiddle

jbiddle Guest

Bad Mamma Jamma

Fisher said Tuesday he should announce any penalty on Pac before Wednesday practice.
    Anyone want to guess what it will/should be?

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

2 games. This isn't THE Joe Biddle? Is it?

4. Fry

i hope not, because i hate joe biddle. i would say one game.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I would think one game....but you never know. Since this is the second time it's happened this year, Fisher may sit him down longer. Both are pretty identical, so it's not like he wasn't warned. Each time he has missed practice a club incident has been involved.

6. Fry

lendale got one for spitting, pac should get one for spitting.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Every since Monica Lewinski, girls carry around a DNA kit in their purses...

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

no just to replace Hill- when he goes to the Pro Bowl you guys won't even care, heck when he had his great game Sunday most of you didn't care about his troubles, truth is we are Titans fans first and if they are on the field and producing and we are winning whats there to be mad about, get Nate Clements next year to replace Hill and we are good to go...

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Lendale was AT practice and didn't miss any...BIG difference.

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

couldn't have said it any better, I been saying it since the summer there are some people after Pacman, police included, and they are just using his bad rep as their groundbase...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar